Decided to throw this up everywhere tonight….
Pretty much starting in on NaNoWriMo this week. Not with the actual writing, but with character outlines, plot development, outlining, and a smidgen of research. More than anything, preseason training for writing a novel in one month.
Won't be around here much until December (except for when my laptop seizes up and I am spending time on the desktop waiting for spinning circles and endless hourglasses to work themselves out).
from tag writing
- Rubble: The Path To Publication: Parts 1 through 3 | LitReactor (& a small rant about self-publishing)
- Rubble: The Malcolm Gladwell Book Generator…
- Rubble: First Anniversary of the Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: February 13, 2012, A long way back towards home…
- Rubble: Maurice Sendak on Colbert (Parts 1 & 2)
- Rubble: Novels v. Short Stories, Character v. Plot?
- Rubble: A year’s worth of interviews with artists from MotherBoard
- Rubble: Hoxton Street Monster Supplies & more 826 goodness…
- Rubble: "Excuse me, can you not see that I am driving?" - Elizabeth Gilbert gets bossy with her muse | Video on TED.com
- Suburban Eschatology Part Two: Discombobulating randomness…
- Suburban Eschatology Part Two: A long way back towards home…
- Retrovirus Lab: Talkdemonic: A Mini-Documentary & "Midcentury Motion"
- Rubble: The toughest kiddo on the block (Video)