Overall, family needs have taken much more of my time than I'd hoped the last few weeks, so I was not able to do much with NaNoEdMo last month and Camp NaNoWriMo is looking like a pass this month, too. I'll get to my novel, but now is apparently not the time for me to be finishing the darn thing.
I've got about a week to finish my next Genero.tv video and then I may have a little video project on deck after that one. We've got to re-launch the house hunt. We've got a lot of work ahead with the boys over the next month or so as we finalize some plans for their education next year. And life, unexpected, will continue to show up in both exciting and wonderful or disappointing and ugly ways, depending on the day...
So, that's what's going on right now...
Taking this down for now. Maybe things will change later this month, but for now? Maybe one of the later sessions this year.
from tag NaNoEdMoGenero.tv production NaNoWriMo
- Rubble: One Day On Earth: 12.12.12… So it begins
- Rubble: December is a cruel month
- Rubble: NaNoWriMo 2012: Won but not Done
- Rubble: 2012 NaNoWriMo: Word Counts & Goals
- Rubble: A photo & some thoughts on NaNoWriMo
- Rubble: Writers on Writing: Writing the books I want to read
- Rubble: NaNoWriMo 2012: Plans for 2013
- Suburban Eschatology Part Two: NaNoWriMo…. So it begins
- Rubble: NaNoWriMo: Halfway Point