Pretty much the same post I threw up in late October about NaNoWriMo 2012.
Between working on this project and finishing the NaNoWriMo novel (I did get over 50,000 words in during November to “win” the event), I won’t be posting much on the blogs until 2013. Well, I’ll probably throw a thing or two up here on Rubble, but as for the other blogs? Unlikely.
I wanted to do something quick and easy for One Day since the more complex idea a friend and I had will be impossible, since I am in Sacramento and not Portland, but things happen and after doing some planning and discovering that there is a theme for this years event, my idea for this year will be pretty complicated to edit.
Of course, I won’t be filming until Wednesday 12.12.12, but before then there is some prep work, and after there is going to be a whole bunch of editing. And a whole bunch of writing on the novel. And a whole bunch of major life stuff.
So the blogs will remain on hold for the time being.
Yes, this is being reposted everywhere…
from tag NaNoWriMo
- Rubble: NaNoWriMo 2012: Won but not Done
- Rubble: NaNoWriMo: Halfway Point
- Rubble: Writers on Writing: Daily Routines
- Rubble: Writers on Writing: Writing the books I want to read
- Rubble: A photo & some thoughts on NaNoWriMo
- Rubble: 2012 NaNoWriMo: Word Counts & Goals
- Suburban Eschatology Part Two: NaNoWriMo…. So it begins
- Rubble: One Day On Earth: 11-11-11 - My Video
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: December 7, 2011, Oregon Maritime Museum
- Rubble: One Day On Earth: Trailer for 10.10.10; Stills from 11.11.11
- Rubble: The Final Cut: One Day On Earth 11.11.11
- Rubble: One Day On Earth: 10/10/10 Pre-sale DVDs