Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Bubble List: 31 Things My Sons Should Be Able to Do Before They Move Out | Emily Mendell

The Bubble List: 31 Things My Sons Should Be Able to Do Before They Move Out | Emily Mendell: "Darn. In helping him arrange his evening, I had missed a teachable moment.

The parental slip got me thinking about all of the lessons my boys have yet to learn before they leave the nest and frankly, the list I came up with in a minute's time left me a little panicked. So, in an effort to maintain some semblance of control of a situation over which I have none, I created 'the bubble list.'

Since we grownups have a bucket list of things we must do before we kick the bucket, our kids have a bubble list of things they must do before they leave the bubble of our home and our protection."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment